pause in between pictures

carfrapittman
carfrapittman
<p>i ran into a problem this weekend i have not experienced before. i use breeze software psremote with a canon camera. </p><p>about at around two hours of taking pictures the 3rd and 4th pictures starting have in a pause in between them. the first and second pics normal but after the 3rd frame it froze like for 8-10 seconds then took the 4th shot and it froze again for another 8-10 sec then my your done pick up pics outside message came up.</p><p>after around 20 minutes of this going on the monitor gave a message of camera not connected. the camera was powered by a/c adapter so i know it was not batteries low.</p><p>after this message i got a message the program closed. </p><p>i unplugged everything and let it sit for about 5 min and it worked after that for about another 15 min before it started the pause thing again in between the 3 and 4 th pics. but it never gave me the camera not connected message again and i ran the booth with the pause or the rest of the night.</p><p>anyone have any idea what was happening? i have not tried the photobooth since saturday but will set it up and see what happens when i have it at home.</p><p>was just wondering if anyone has experienced the pause in between shots.</p><p>thanks for any help</p>

Comments