Sinfonia CS2 Dye Sub Printer?? anyone heard of these?

Minh
Minh
So i saw this and checked it out.. it looks nice and the good thing about it.. 22lbs!!! instead of the typical 30 lbs.<div>prints at 11 second, faster than rx1 and p510s hiti and auto cuts 2 booth strips too</div><div>
</div><div>media is only $99 for 600 prints.
<div>
</div><div>anyone have this printer?? any reviews?</div><div>
</div><div>http://www.imagingspectrum.com/sinfonia-color-stream-cs2-chc-s6145.html</div></div>

Comments

• Mike
    Mike
    Yes they are great printers. This company used to be Shinko from what I have heard.

They were identified in Steve Behen's article listing the top 3 photo booth printers https://photoboothowners.com/top-professional-photo-booth-printers
  • Mike
    Mike
    Yes they are great printers. This company used to be Shinko from what I have heard.

They were identified in Steve Behen's article listing the top 3 photo booth printers https://photoboothowners.com/top-professional-photo-booth-printers
  • Unknown
    Just bought 2 and I am testing right now on our newest 2 booths. My only complaint so far is the ribbon. I am use to the hiti cartridge and this ribbon is very fragile not being in any type of casing
  • Mike
    Mike
    Jamie are you running Hiti 510's in your other booths?
  • SteveB
    SteveB
    <p>@Minh, it is actually one of the most popular these days, primarily due to size and its reputation for being super reliable. </p><p>@Jamie, yeah, working with old school ribbon rolls takes some getting used to. The ribbons are much stronger than you think they are. :) Its worth it. :) </p><p> </p><p> </p>
  • MikeN
    MikeN
    I have been running one and very happy with it<div>
    </div>
  • Minh
    Minh
    crap. Look like it's time to change up ;) hahaha Ughh more change!
  • Minh
    Minh
    watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAxYKOtQn_Y<div>
    </div><div>he says it takes 16 secs. i counted 22 seconds, but the tech specs on the pages says only 11 seconds..</div><div>
    </div><div>whats the print speed from after pressing print button?</div>
  • Mike
    Mike
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Will vary. Printer times that are published are always best case. So 11 seconds is when you have sent multiple prints to the printer. Each subsequent print will take ~11 seconds. These are really high volume printers that are being used in photo booths.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;line-height: normal">
    </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;line-height: normal">At a high level in a photo booth the following will occur</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana;font-size: 10pt;font-style: normal;font-variant: normal;font-weight: normal;line-height: normal">
    </div><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">photo booth session occurs</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">photo booth software renders print</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">photo booth PC sends print to printer</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">printer buffer fills</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">printer heads warm up (unless print has occurred within a varying amount of time)</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">printer process print</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">printer ejects print</font></li></ol><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">the 11 seconds would typically be for steps 6 + 7. So when doing 1-7 your results will vary</font></div></div>
  • photoboothking
    photoboothking
    <blockquote>crap. Look like it's time to change up ;) hahaha Ughh more change!</blockquote>

why you going from ds40 to this printer?
  • Minh
    Minh
    I'm thinking about it. Cus size n weight but it's much slower