Printer settings

photoboothking
photoboothking
Running on Breeze dslr pro with a ds40 printer and have some questions regarding printer settings.

1) How can I make it my default setting to enable print retry for all my profiles?

2)Whenever I shut down breeze and open it up previous settings are loaded except printer settings, without having to go to load my profile. Why is that all settings apart from printer settings are loaded from last use?

Thx

Comments

• LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    <em>@photoboothking wrote:</em><blockquote>Running on Breeze dslr pro with a ds40 printer and have some questions regarding printer settings.

1) How can I make it my default setting to enable print retry for all my profiles?

2)Whenever I shut down breeze and open it up previous settings are loaded except printer settings, without having to go to load my profile. Why is that all settings apart from printer settings are loaded from last use?

Thx</blockquote>

1 - what do you mean by "retry"

2 - Breeze stores some of its settings in the registry. Is this a problem? If you use profiles, why would this matter?
  • photoboothking
    photoboothking
    <em>@LorneChesal wrote:</em><blockquote><em>@photoboothking wrote:</em><blockquote>Running on Breeze dslr pro with a ds40 printer and have some questions regarding printer settings.

Thx</blockquote>

2 - Breeze stores some of its settings in the registry. Is this a problem? If you use profiles, why would this matter?</blockquote>

1- Print retry is an option if enabled it will print out a copy if you run out of paper and reload it it will automatically print out the copy its suppose to before it ran out of paper.

2- I just thought the printer settings would be loaded even tho you you restart breeze. not a problem
  • LorneChesal
    LorneChesal
    <em>@photoboothking wrote:</em><blockquote><em>@LorneChesal wrote:</em><blockquote><em>@photoboothking wrote:</em><blockquote>Running on Breeze dslr pro with a ds40 printer and have some questions regarding printer settings.

Thx</blockquote>

2 - Breeze stores some of its settings in the registry. Is this a problem? If you use profiles, why would this matter?</blockquote>

1- Print retry is an option if enabled it will print out a copy if you run out of paper and reload it it will automatically print out the copy its suppose to before it ran out of paper.

2- I just thought the printer settings would be loaded even tho you you restart breeze. not a problem</blockquote>

OK... I use webcam, and there is no such option in it. However, the Windows printing system does this by default for me. If the printer queue doesn't finish, I get a popup on the screen to cancel or reprint. Once I change paper, I hit reprint and away it goes. Again, not a Breeze function, a Windows print queue function.

Yeah.,.. no way to store printer settings in the registry I guess, or he would likely have done that. If you look at the very bottom of a Breeze XML/profile file... it's all hex/code. No Engrish.
  • Unknown
    I think the print retry option is inside the dnp driver, but like you said (Lorne) windows has this built in so I don't know why it's in there.